12.02.2007

First Snow!

Yesterday we had our first big snowstorm of the year! Dane really enjoyed watching it come down and would scream with excitement.

Dane was so interested in the snow...

He tried and tried, but just couldn't get up.

Dane looked so cute all bundled up-he reminded me of that little boy in "Christmas Story." It was funny. But he managed to walk pretty well.

Every time I asked him to look at me and smile, he looked the other direction.

Getting ready for round two...

Dane sporting his new winter coat! The slide was extra slippery with a fresh coat of snow!


2 comments:

eskubic said...

Dane, you look so warm and toasty! I love your new fancy jacket. So stylish!

Spencer said...

Your baby is cute. It's crazy seeing all these people who I haven't seen since playing night games with them in Becky's backyard.