5.19.2008

Such a Beautiful Week!!

We had a busy, fun week enjoying the beautiful weather. We took in Como Zoo and Dane loved seeing the "animals" at the "soo."




Almost all of the animals were still inside and it was 68 degrees out! The zebra and giraffe area was seriously the smelliest thing I have ever smelled in my entire life. I took these pictures and we were outta there...
I didn't get any shots of Dane because of course, sitting still for a picture was not happening.

Here is Dane trying to enjoy corn on the cob for the first time.


He thought it was cool holding it, but didn't understand how to bite it.


After dinner, we enjoyed the evening outside with a sucker and wagon ride. It's so much fun to play outside with Dane.


Another day spent at the park. Dane is picking flowers...his new favorite thing to do.

On the playground with Dad!

We wrapped up the weekend with me painting my "boys" bathroom. It turned out so cute!

No comments: