3.31.2009

Rainy Week

We have been stuck inside again this past week due to the cruddy weather. How is it fair for mother nature to tease us with weather in the 60's and then throw 30's at us?
Kind of hard for me to figure out what to do with Dane when Cash is getting into everything. If I do any crafty stuff or board games with him, it has to be when Cash is sleeping. That doesn't happen too often.

Dane has become a master on the computer. I'm not sure if that's such a good thing, but it has deterred him from the tv :o)
He can use the laptop mouse wonderfully! Playhouse Disney has so many fun games!


And just look at that happy face!


Cash playing in the johnny jump up.


Dane taking his turn in what he calls the "johnny thing."


Just cute!


Helping Daddy!


Mia's 6th birthday--smiling with her new tattoo barbie!


Cooper and Cash


Dane's smiling because he is about to jump in a mud puddle...


Big, huge jump and a lovely mess inside the boots! But, what fun!
Bring on the spring!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Mia looks so much like Dana in that picture! I want that Barbie too... I was excited when I heard about it.

Such happy boys - that's what I always think when looking at your pics. So smiley!

Hopefully you're able to enjoy the sunshine today. It has to end soon, right?!?!