6.30.2009

Chalk it Up..Teddy Bear Band..Father's Day!

I'm a little behind on my postings--sorry.
A few weeks ago, Elk River Parks and Recreation was putting on a Chalk it Up event. We did this once last summer and the kids had a blast (the kids being Dane and Celia). So when Erin asked us to go, we were greatly looking forward to it. They had awesome live music and the weather was just warm enough!


Celia showing us her art work.


Cash eating the chalk. This is better than what I found in his mouth a minute later. Eeeewww...


Dane and Celia enjoying a sucker and staying out of the fountain. Very shocking that they actually listened to that one.


Daner!

The following day, the Teddy Bear Band was playing at Lion's Park. Again, we saw them last year with the Skubic's and were looking forward to hearing them again.
This day, however, was raining. Cats and dogs. So we were moved to an indoor location that was jam packed. It was quite loud, but enjoyable nonetheless.


Dane snacking it up and sit-dancing with his bears.


Self portrait of me and the Cash-man. He just hung out on my lap soaking in the tunes and sights around him.


Father's Day this year was a little different for me. I had to work--I thought it was the previous weekend and took it off, but I was wrong. So as I headed off to face the thirsty golfers, Ross took the boys to his parents for a late breakfast of potato pancakes. I was bummed when I heard that. Those are gooooood!


Dane doing what he loves to do--hang out in his unders and frog boots!


Grandpa Greg, Daddy, Cash, Dane and Great-Grandpa Greenwald

Happy Father's Day (a little late, but not forgotten on the date!)

No comments: