12.13.2009

Pete and Re-Pete

Yep. We've come to THAT stage. Copying. Cute, but really annoying. If it's not Cash copying Dane, it's Dane copying Cash (because Dane hears us talking about how cute Cash is doing something, so then he does it). Cash does everything Dane does. Seriously everything. He is crazy--climbs everything, jumps off of everything, runs all over the place, chases his big brother, sits on top of Dane, tries to hug Dane constantly...whew. It makes me tired just writing it.


Dane was sitting in this chair, so of course, Cash had to join him.
(I wouldn't care so much, but Dane throws such a fit when Cash does this)


Cash climbing into the cupboard.

Dane following Cashie's lead.


One hood up, the other hood up. They did this, not me.


They are just so stinkin' cute, I think we can deal with this new stage for a bit. I'm sure it's only going to get worse.


Wanted to throw in some funnies! Dane put this on himself.



And came up with the moves himself. (actually, he may have learned them from someone else I know...)

No comments: