1.11.2010

Long Time Comin'

~I can't find my camera cord, so there won't be any pictures for this post (and I'm waaaaayyyy behind so you'll just have to bear with me until I find more time to blog--about Christmas and such--and my camera cord).

Well, we've been away for quite awhile. Sometimes you just don't know how much you miss something until it's been unavailable to you.
The move went well and we are settling into our new home. The boys had a hard first night, but then they were like old pros and love their new rooms. The house is beautiful and looks even more so as we find proper homes for all of our beloved things. We are taking our time doing that-which is extremely hard for me.
Tomorrow will be two weeks in the new house and we are honoring that fete by heading to Del Ray Beach, Florida to meet up with The Greenwald's (ie. Ross's parents). They gave us the trip for Christmas and it couldn't come at a better time. To say that the past month and 1/2 has been stressful is an understatement. So, my wonderful Mom offered to watch the boys and we are leaving knowing they will be well taken care of and we can breathe a bit of relief from all that's been going on!

I'll end with my New Year Resolution. I am striving to make sure that everyone in my life knows how important and loved they are. I want to leave people not knowing what tomorrow brings, always telling them I love them. It's a great goal. I hope to accomplish it.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Courtney Smith said...

Awesome New Year's resolution! Have a great time in Florida!

Sally T said...

Congratulations on your new home! I look forward to seeing pictures soon (once that cord is found) on your blog.....Hope you had a great time in Florida! Sally Thompson (Erin's mom)