11.20.2007

2 Days of Lounging at Home...

Dane and I have spent the last two days lounging at home-Ross was at the Vikings Game on Sunday and we didn't have our regular ECFE class yesterday. With that said, we had some bonding time.


Dane loves to wear his Daddy's hats. It's very cute, but so hard to get a picture of the little bugger.




So I thought I was being "super cool" and built a fort for Dane and I to play under. He thought it was hilarious and very fun-being on the outside of it. Even more fun for Dane...he tore it down almost immediately. Rats! I thought we would eat a snack and play legos under there. Clearly I was hoping for too much.


1 comment:

eskubic said...

What a fun mommy you have Dane. Next time you come over she can build a giant fort for us to play in. See you at school next week!!

Celia

PS
Gobble Gobble