11.23.2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, for the most part, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day! I was pretty sick so Ross and I didn't make it to the Turkey Run (we were totally bummed out about it) But I took some medicine and managed to have a fun, thankful day with the Greenwald's. We enjoyed great food and company. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Greenwald, Uncle Bryan, Great Grandma Jo, Great Uncle Scott, Great Aunt Dawn, and 2nd cousins Dan and Brad. Unfortunately, I was unable to capture a photo of this great group.

I did manage to get a few of Dane. Here he is riding his favorite toy and looking at Grandma Lynn.

Friday we celebrated the Danielson Thanksgiving. There are so many kids running around and I love every second of it. We had a great time at Grandma and Grandpa Danielson's. We also enjoyed our 2nd annual bowling outing. Thanks for the fun everyone! We missed you Aunt Lori, Uncle Dave, Megan and Hannah!

Dane playing with cousins Hunter and Ava

This is part of my side of the family-I'm really bad at taking pictures.

Checking out a ball with Grandma Tammy
He wanted to play like the big kids...pretty soon, you'll be big too, buddy!

Isabel, Mia, Emma (in back) and Jillian...so very cute!

Here's Dane driving the race car

My two handsome guys! Wow, I'm lucky!

Gobble Gobble!!



No comments: