1.16.2008

Kooky Dane


Dane is like...another lame picture. I will not smile. Aren't his big boy jammies the cutest?!



I was drinking tea, so Dane had to have some too. This mimicking stage is pretty funny.


Drums Please. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Danielson for the lovely drum. At least he doesn't play it that much.



Dane put on his sunglasses. I'm not sure why he thinks that's the right spot.



Sweet Face.


Dane is totally into kissing everything and everyone lately. The other day, he tried to kiss his friend Celia, but she ran away from him. I think he might stick to everything else. Here he is kissing La La the Teletubbie.


And again, kissing the couch. I wasn't quick enough with the camera, or you would have seen him kiss the firetruck, me, daddy, the floor, his OX doll, and several other weird things. Man do I have fun days or what.

No comments: