7.25.2008

Here He Is

Here he is! The newest member of our family. Cooper Olen Danielson.
We went to see little Cooper and he's getting so big already.



I'm so not the best at taking pictures. I tried to catch him with his mouth closed, but missed my shot.


Here is Dane and his new little cousin.
We are so thrilled to add another to our growing list of nephews and nieces and we are looking forward to watching Cooper, along with everyone else, grow up.



Nephew Hunter (the new big brother). He just had his 4th birthday! Happy Birthday Buddy!


Sweet little Ava.


Going for a ride in the wagon...


Dane was doing everything that Hunter was doing. He had just seen Hunter put on his bike helmet and ride his bike. So, Dane went and found another "helmet" and rode this bike. Very cute stuff.


This shot is kind of blurry and not really relevant to this post, but I had to share. I went shopping for clothes for next summer (for Dane, not me). I spent $40 and got him 6 pairs of shorts and 10 shirts. I couldn't believe the deals I found. And at my favorite store.

No comments: