8.12.2008

Good Times

Sunday was such a beautiful day! We went to the "big park" as Dane calls it. Dane ran all over the place with Daddy while Mommy sat her big butt on the bench. What a 'funday' on Sunday!
Ha ha! I.A.H!



Dane is totally obsessed with everything these days (as I continue to blog). But one thing that has remained a constant obsession is cranes. He loved doing this.


Right below where Dane is standing, is a rock type climbing wall. Dane is seriously an amazing climber and climbed over and over.


I love, love, love this picture because Dane had to do exactly what his Dad did. Down to the hat being backwards. These two melt my heart.


Swinging is so much better when Daddy does it too.


And finally I had to add a shot of the two BFF's. They are so cute together. Look at their sweet faces. Erin and I got together with the kids one last time before the big vacation tomorrow. We sure will miss our Skooges while we're gone. Thanks for the big fun today, you two. See you soon...

No comments: