8.07.2008

Whoa, Splash Park!

What a fun day Dane and I shared with our good buddies Erin and Celia! We went to the Splash Park, all the way up in Princeton and enjoyed a great day splashing, picnicking and playing. We feel so lucky to share many of our fun days with the Skooges.

This is the one and only picture I could get of the both of them standing still and looking at me.




This little fountain on the ground was a huge hit for both Dane and Celia.




But the favorite had to be the ring of sprinklers. In and out, over and over. As a mom, there isn't anything that gives me more pleasure than to see my little guy smile and giggle with joy. It definitely reminds me of what's truly important in life.





After the fountain fun, we headed to the park right next door. It was a great way to tire the kids out just a bit more before heading (all the way) home.


We ended our evening at my mom's. Dane is obsessed with glasses and I caught him putting on Grandma's. He is so darn funny...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buddy is going to Harvard for sure!! Love the coolest person you know!