10.13.2008

Dane, Girls Night and Similarities?

Had to post a picture I quick snapped of Dane in the tub. He really smiles like this almost all day.



I had my first night out with the girls since Cash was born. LeAnne was home for a visit (all the way from Louisiana). We decided to play in a glowball golf tournament. We did awesome. 41. Not too bad. It was a scramble-we played most of Becky's balls, but used some of each of ours. It was a GREAT time!!

Me, Kelli, Alanna and Becky:pre-golf, pre-drinks!


Kelli and Alanna getting ready to play the first hole.


A few holes and drinks into the match.


A self-timer photo on the last hole. Aren't we cute!!?

















And finally, here are a few pictures of my two boys. Can you tell who is who? I think they definitely look like brothers, but not exactly the same. Dane is on the top, Cash on the bottom.

Same basket, same age when taken. Interesting stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait. What? That's not the same baby?!? How cool is that? They look really similar to me, but what do I know. I think Wally Z. looks like a ferret. :)

Me.