10.23.2008

My Little Pumpkins!

We're gearing up for the Fall season and Halloween here at the Greenwald house. The decorations are up, the pumpkins are out, the chili, soups and cookies are being made and the smell of crushed leaves and apple cider have been filling my nose with goodness. I love, love, love this time of year. I haven't been able to enjoy the outdoors as much as I like to (the new little guy is preventing some of that).


Here is Dane posing with the pumpkin he carved with Daddy.


Boo...


Cash is growing so fast. Hard to believe that he's just about 2 months old. Wow. He seems like such a happy little guy (when he's not whining to be held). He is smiling and cooing to the point where I think a laugh is about to pop out. It's adorable.


Look out for the crazy bike rider. Dane is doing such a fantastic job riding his bike. He's taken a few trips to the park, around the block and to the mailbox. Next up is a "big bike and helmet." He tells anyone who will listen that he gets on next year.

A few more pumpkins awaiting their fate-waaaahhhhhhh (my scary Halloween voice).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pumpkins! And Cash is the cutest little ghost I've ever seen. We miss you guys, hope to see you soon!!!

Erin