11.04.2008

2 Months Old!

Cash is just over 2 months old. It's amazing how fast time flies. I feel like it was just yesterday when I was pregnant hoping he would just get out! Life has changed quite drastically, but only for the better.

Cash weighed in at 8 lbs. 11 oz. and measured 22 1/4 inches. He has grown so much!
He is talking a lot-his happiest time of the day is right away in the morning. Cash loves being diaper free, having tubbies, eating, tummy time, looking at lights, looking at mommy and smiling! He seems really strong already, putting weight on his legs when held in a standing position.



I took these pictures this morning. Of course, the smile fades and a serious look appears as the flash goes off. Bummer.
Still not sure yet who he looks like. I think he resembles Dane when Dane was this age. My mom says Cash looks just like I did. Who knows. He looks like Cash.

No comments: