1.02.2009

Happy New Year!

We spent New Year's Day hanging out with my brother, sister-in-law, nephews, niece and parents. We tried to bowl, but only managed one game, as the kids were too excited to run and play. Oh, and Grandpa Jeff was trying to win them toys from the crane machine...


Hanging with Cooper-I love that. Does anyone remember the show "Hangin' with Mr. Cooper." Well, I do and I always like to say something to that effect when Cooper is around. 'Cause I'm super funny!


Dane laying on the chairs. He really wanted to bowl-he needed to bowl-but did this instead. Or ran around elsewhere. Kids.


The three amigos ready to eat!


The whole crew chowing down. Sundance makes a mean pizza.


Back at Grandma and Grandpa's for a little playtime. These three were so cute and played really well together!


This is Dane trying to blow bubbles on Ava's belly. I thought it was really funny at the time and now I'm thinking I can't believe the stuff he's probably going to be doing to other girls when he's a teenager. Oy vey!!


Cute.


Dane and Ava blowing bubbles in their cups. I think Ava must have taught this to Dane before. We were wondering how he knew to do that.
That's his new fun thing to do at the dinner table.


Cheers!


Happy New Year Everyone!! We hope it brings you health, happiness, peace and love!

No comments: