4.21.2009

Good Times!

It was another great week at our house. Just the usual stuff--hanging out, playing inside and out and tattoo fun!


Grandma and Grandpa Danielson gave Dane some Cars tattoos in his Easter basket. Naturally he wanted to wear one and of course needed both Ross and myself to wear one, too.
Dane has on Mater and Ross has Lightening McQueen.
(not pictured would be me with Doc Hudson!!)



We played at my parent's house one day this week. Cash had his first experience in the little tree house. He loved being up there with his big brother!



The Danester!'


Cash in the 'car of balls'.


Playing outside.


I made a small hopscotch game for Dane to try. He thought it was so much fun!


Hmmm...what is this?


Spraying water--all over himself first then the door. Whatever, right?


Big boy Diego underwear! Dane has continued to do awesome with potty training. Still a few accidents here and there, but he has stopped asking for diapers and now wants his underwear. Although we did have to buy Dora pullups. He begged me and I caved. So what if they are pink--he loves Dora and I love him!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think the last part is my favorite, the Dora pullups. :-) So cute.

Courtney Smith said...

I'm so happy for you guys, that you can finally play outside! Your boys are just too cute!!