4.27.2009

Oh Happy Day...

A week ago now (I'm slacking on this blog business-sorry) Dane and I did some "baking" for our ECFE's garage/bake sale. He was so excited to wear his apron-that just so happens to match mine (a gift from Daddy to me!)

Stirring of the marshmallows.


Mmmm...tasting the finished product. Yummo.


While we were baking, Cash was having his own little yum-fest. He is eating some finger foods now and can't shovel them in fast enough.


The happy face of a full bellied boy.


If you look closely enough, you will see that there are two teefers in there. They have been causing a ruckus over the past few weeks, but I think the worst is now over. Until the next one makes an appearance.


A cold and yucky Sunday brought us to Chuckie Cheese. It was a fun and interesting hour. Quite short lived, but it seemed like we were there forever! The place was a zoo. Kids everywhere. Seriously, it overwhelmed me. Luckily, Ross and Dane hit the games, while Cash and I sat back for a bit.


Skee Ball!

Whack-a-mole!
Dane thought this game was hilarious!


Such concentration. The boy has a little problem with winning. He must win. Just like someone else I know...


Fun times playing at Chuckie Cheese.


Cash might be the second funniest kid I know. What is this? Of course everything goes into his mouth these days, but come on...this long drum stick? He was crawling all over the place with it hanging out of his mouth. It was super funny!


Dane's first root beer float. It was good stuff.


My little chubster!

Nothing really new with us. Same old stuff. Still waiting for the nice weather to come. And stay awhile.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think those boys are starting to look more and more alike.

You'd never know by looking at Cash's smilin' face that he's getting teeth in there! We're just getting our eye teeth... this can end anyday now!