5.28.2009

Florida!

So...I headed out of town for the weekend to Fort Walton Beach, Florida. With the girls. Without the kids. It was my first time being away from Cash and it has been over a year since I have spent the night away from Dane. I was due, but still...it was hard to leave.

It was the best trip. We had great weather, good food, the beach and great conversation. This may sound bad, but I didn't even really miss my guys. Ross is so wonderful with the daddy stuff, that I knew they were having fun. It really was the best trip.


Me, Becky, LeAnne and Megan.


LeAnne and Me!


This day on the beach was very nice. Relaxing, playing in the ocean, reading...
the next day was the same--except something was missing.


(This was funny to me. Not sure why, but I had to add it in.)


View from the balcony.


Becky, LeAnne and Me.


Ok...now can you tell what was missing from this day at the beach? Yep. Sunblock. Do I think I am immune to burn? No clue. Maybe we were all lacking the smarts because the humdinger and budlights were so good.
Either way, My back received the worst of it. I now look like a molting snake. Really cute.


One last hurrah before we shipped back out. It really was a great trip.

1 comment:

Courtney Smith said...

Awww, looks like you had so much fun! Aren't girlfriends the best?! Glad you had time away with them.