5.22.2009

Things that make you go hmmm...

We haven't been doing too much these past couple of weeks. Just enjoying each others company and the spring/summer weather!!

Nothing major to report except that Dane is completely potty trained. It's been 2 weeks, accident free and a week and 1/2 of pooping on the pot on his own. It's so awesome and we are very proud of him (he loves to say that every time he goes!) It's super nice to be down to one kid in diapers.


We've been expecting that Cash would walk quite early, as he was crawling 3 months ago. But, he is still so little and wobbly on his feet. He just started to use this walker toy and he cruises everywhere in my parents walker, so...he's building up those mus-cles!



Our big boy is obsessed with his bike. He's had it for a few months, but still refers to it as his "new bike." Whatever, he's a terrific bike rider and loves to show off his skills. Here he was testing out his new "door bell" that he got for his bike.


I forgot that everything goes into the mouth. My goodness that was and is, such an annoying phase. I'm ready for it to be over!


All smiles!

These two crack each other up all of the time! It's super fun to watch and beyond beautiful to my ears to hear! I'm all warm inside just talking about it.


Lastly, Dane loves his bed and all of his "friends/pets." These are only a few of the ones he insists on sleeping with. Before taking his nap, he was down in his room talking to his friends. I came down to find this. It was so cute, I had to take a picture.

Happy Memorial Weekend to all! Take time to think of those amazing people who help make our lives the way they are!!

Off to Florida...

2 comments:

Courtney Smith said...

I love that Dane calls his bike bell the door bell! Write those things down somewhere, I forgot some of the cute things Ryleigh used to say. Hope you had a great time in Fl!

Unknown said...

You get such great pics of your boys! Helps that they're so darn cute. :-)