8.17.2009

Beating the Heat

We had a hot week. Hot. It hasn't been hot like this, the entire summer. To deal with it, we spent some time outside in the early hours of the day. Thankfully, we are back to nice weather.


Lounging at the splash park with Jaelyn.



Inside on a hot afternoon playing in the toy box. Yes--in the toy box.


Otsego had a penny carnival on day and we had a pretty good time. We met up with Erin and Celia for some games, jumping, park playing and a picnic. We haven't spent much time with the Skubic's this summer, so it was extra fun!



Dane and CC jumping. The laughter and noises that came out of the two of them was so cute!


Picnicking in the shade. It felt so awesome getting out of the sun and heat.


Monkey boy has been climbing everything in sight these days. I turned around to see this. I made him get right down, after I took the picture!


Dane loves to go bowling. My working at the bowling alley gives us many advantages. We've gone a few times this summer. He's growing up so fast...



Love the concentration. And it's adorable when he get's so excited--"I got a spare, Mom."


Cash enjoying his first sucker! I don't know what I was thinking giving it to him in the car. Everything was a sticky mess.

No comments: