8.10.2009

My Little Loves

The little guys are just great! We are all hanging around doing what we've been doing all summer--playing!

We were getting ready to go out and Dane said "I'm going to wear my jeans like this-both legs in one hole. I'll be a mermaid man and people will think I'm really funny!"
Ross and I couldn't stop laughing!


After a few days of rain, we tramped outside and played in the puddles! Both of the boys had a blast!



Cashie got a little too wet, but didn't seem to mind one bit!



Dane chasing after his stick--he and Daddy raced. Who do you think won??


If you look closely, you will see that Dane is holding two worms. One of which he said was named Jared. Hmmm.


Dane puts on Ross's socks and says he is going skating in the kitchen. He's been doing this for at least a year, yet he still thinks it's fun. Whatever.


I wanted to post this because this is how they do everything. Well, Cash is following Dane all around in the hopes Dane will play with him. And many times he does. It's the cutest thing ever.

No comments: