4.19.2010

A Day in the Life of a Greenwald

Things have been pretty busy around here. We--I mostly mean Ross--are working very hard at establishing some type of yard. The previous owners never watered or mowed ONCE! So, with that being said, the yard needs work. My F-I-L Greg pretty much knows everything about everything. He has offered much help in many areas and we greatly appreciate that!



After lots of hard work, a beautiful bonfire complete with hot dogs and smores, was in order.
(Look at my little cooker...)


Just enjoying an evening of pizza together on the porch!


Out little loves--who get along most times, but have already started the whole "bugging" each other phase. Already?!?


You can't see it here, but Cash was using a baby spoon to scoop out playdoh. Then scooped some into his mouth. Gag. I'm soooo ready for this stage of everything in the mouth to be over!


Hi Daner.


Cashie helping Daddy!


And showing his battle wounds from the neighbor boy who took a corner too fast thus ejecting Cash out of the wagon onto the sidewalk. Poor babe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! You have the perfect spot for a bonfire...hmmm...we'll have to check it out some night ;)

--Meg

Sarah said...

Did I miss pictures of the house?! I know exactly what it's like to be starting from scratch in the yard... lots of hard work!