5.05.2010

Randoms

The kids love the tub. Big time.



Here they are trying to be Santa.


Cash has decided that he will now ride in our bike trailer again--he did great last year and started out rough this spring. Now he's back. It's been fun.


Bundles of Love!

I got Dane this cool Raphael Ninja Turtle costume at the ECFE garage sale a few weekends ago. Isn't it awesome?! When he put it on the first time, he kept it on all day. He is fun-ny!


Ross must have taken these pictures while I was gone recently, but they are the cutest!

It just melts my heart.

The three amigos-and most handsome guys ever!!

And finally, my Mother's Day gift Daner made at school. I can't believe how blessed I am.

2 comments:

Courtney Smith said...

That Mother's Day gift is ADORABLE! Is it possible your boys get cuter everyday?

Oh and we're not moving far, just a few miles south. We are zoned for a not so great school and we need more room.

Sarah said...

Awww... what sweet boys you have. And still so darn adorbs!! Not like that'll change.

I love that you're 25 years old.