8.31.2010

Happy Birthday!

This week has been bittersweet. Both of our boys turned another year older. It's completely awesome being so blessed to watch them learn, grow, discover, experience and enjoy life on a daily basis. I guess today I am again reminded that they are "little" for such a short time. Our babies aren't babies anymore...


Cash Jordan




Happy 2nd birthday my beautiful bear! My number two. My baby. Some days you make me want to pull my hair out, but most days, you are hilarious, loving, sweet, intelligent, a daddy's boy, boisterous, a risk taker, happy, fun, into everything, destructive, beautiful and a complete animal. But you are mine, my heart and I love every part of you!!



Dane Gregory






Happy 4th birthday nugget! My best friend. I remember wanting you so, so bad before you were even born. I loved every second of you inside of me and every second of you here with me now--well not every second, but most :o) You too, are my heart. You complete me. Thanks for being so amazingly kind, sensitive, loving, funny, intelligent, kooky, athletic (for daddy), beautiful, and full of life.


I've said it a million times before and I'll say it a million more. I am so lucky to be able to spend my days with these two awesome little boys. My husband and family don't hear it enough but thank you for shaping me into who I am. Giving me what I have. Helping raise two beautiful boys. I am so rich. My heart is full and bursting with joy. Thanks...

2 comments:

Courtney Smith said...

Happy Birthdays boys! What a sweet post! We are blessed mamas to be able to stay home and enjoy our kids, too bad we don't live closer, I think our boys could get into some serious trouble together!

Sarah said...

Beautiful post!