8.23.2010

It's Hot, but We're COOL!

The beginning of last week was so Fall-like. Temps in the low 70's during the day and really cooling off at night-perfect 'sleeping with the windows open' weather! I even made chili and homemade bread. Then came the heat at the end of the week. That tease of Fall was great and while I greatly enjoy Summer, I really don't like to be so hot.

The hot days have brought a few cool things...
We celebrated Grandpa Greg's birthday Sunday by spending the day on the river. The kids had a blast and the temperature was perfect!


Stopping at an island for some sand fun!






Driving the boat with Grandpa!


Dane snuggling with Mom...


Today we went into Elk River for some homemade ice cream and a little fountain fun.


Yum. Cookies and cream. I had lemon sorbet. Double yum.





They make my days so fun! But we missed Daddy...

No comments: