12.08.2008

Randoms-

We didn't do a whole lot this week. Both of the boys and Ross were sick with colds-I managed to escape it! I wanted to keep them in away from the cold and pump them full of fluids and food to get them well. My methods worked and everyone has recovered.



December 1st was Grandma Lynn's birthday. We celebrated by having her and Grandpa Greg, as well as Great-Grandma Jo, over for dinner. We had a great time! Happy Birthday Lynn!


Dane and I made cookies one day. He insisted that we wear aprons.



After the snow we received Saturday, Dane and I bundled up and headed out for a little snow fun. Unfortunately, that fun was very short lived. Dane took a header face first into the snow. His words-in between the crying-were, "I need to go in."


Cash is so smiley and I've been trying like crazy to get more of those smiles on film. However, these days, as soon as he sees the flash, his eyes go wide and the smile fades. Oh well.


Dane being his crazy self. He truly is the funniest person I know.



More examples of funny stuff. Dane flipped over his special chair and made it even more special. He got himself all set up for a movie. He needed to watch the movie on the small tv. His words. Like I said, he's funny.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So cute, those boys. I can't believe how big Cash is getting already!

I love kids and their itty bitty chairs. J has a couch and loves it!