2.11.2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!


Today, Ross turned the big 3-0. It's kind of a big deal in our house-as all birthdays are-but especially for Ross and myself. It's a big number. One that we are both amazed is already here.
With that said, I want to wish Ross a very happy birthday! I want to remind him of how special his family finds him to be. I want him to know that our life is so beautifully blessed because of him. I need Ross to know that he is the best husband, the best dad, the best provider and my best friend. Thank you Ross, for everything that you do for us. We love you so very much.

The following is a small look back at some of the great times of Daddy and kids :

(The one pre-baby picture I have of the two of us)

9/1/06-Dane's Arrival!






Ross and I on a weekend in L.A.



8/29/08-Cash's Arrival
















We LOVE you Ross!

No comments: