2.18.2009

A Week of All That?!?

We have had a very interesting week! After a fun trip to the dr. last Wednesday, we discovered that Dane had his first set of ear infections and a horrible chest cough. Yes, I said set. Poor guy gets his first infection and is blessed with two. He's been a trooper though and is finally starting to feel good. It was sad seeing him down and out.

A surprise 30th party for the hubby turned out great! He was surprised and we all had a fun night. Alas, after the fun, I awoke with a terrible cold. Apparently my boys passed something to me. I now say boys, because by this point, Cash has developed some of the cough that Dane had. We then decide to spend Valentine's eve out on the town and make a trip to the Maple Grove Maze. It was great fun for Ross and Dane who climbed through all of the big tunnels and tubes. The place was packed-I guess everyone else thought it would be empty too.
Brought Cash back into the dr. Tuesday to get his cough and raspy voice checked out (he's had almost no voice for over a month-he used to cry really loud and they think he strained it. They think his acid reflux and this sickness may be keeping it raspy). Wow. After spending two hours at the clinic--toe prick and x-ray--Cash was diagnosed with pneumonia. Oh my poor little baby. He didn't even act really sick. He was still laughing and playing and eating a ton. The only problem I noticed was his bad cough. So he has been on antibiotics now for 24 hours and we are hoping he gets better soon. I'm still feeling very under the weather-not too sure what I'm dealing with. And to top off all of this, I lost our camera. We can't find it anywhere. I haven't seen it since we were at the Maze. Great. No pictures to post of all of these events as they are all on the camera that I no longer have. Ross thinks I lost it on purpose because I want a new camera. Not true, but good timing!

So, sorry for all the writing but it's been a crazy week. I'm getting very stir crazy and need out, but I also need all of us well before we do that.
Hopefully I'll be back sooner than later with new picture updates and healthy news!
Until then...

No comments: