2.22.2009

Quick Update

Still no camera, so you have to deal with me writing a ton more. I'll try to be quick and brief.

Cash was still not acting better, so we brought him in yesterday to find that his antibiotics were not working and he developed an ear infection. So, with a stronger medicine in his system, he seems to be a lot happier. But, not without a new problem. Bad diaper rash. Well, bad by my stand point. I know it could be worse. My poor boy has had it rough lately. We are hoping for a new, fresh start to the week and getting back to life.

With that said, everyone seems to be doing better. Friday, both Ross and I were down with the flu. The bad flu. At least it was only a 24 hour flu. Both of us sick trying to deal with a sick Cashie-not good. And Dane was so amazing. My parents took him for several hours so he could get out and do some fun stuff. Thank goodness for that. I'm soooo looking forward to getting back to our routines and fun activities.

Nothing else new, but I think I'm ok with that. Sickness for almost 3 weeks is just too much. I'm so greatful that we are getting healthy again. The one plus I have found to being quarentined to our home for so long...I'm even more in love with my boys. If that's possible. I feel so blessed to have such a sweet, smart, absolutely hilarious, affectionate, loving Dane-bug. I think I've laughed more in the last 3 weeks than I have in a really long time. And Cash...even though he's been so sick, he's still had his happy, fun moments. He is extremely close to crawling. Like any day. And sitting up. He's busy. Ok. I'm not going to continue on with my bragging, but we really are lucky parents.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad you're all feeling better. I know all too well how fun the sick streaks are!