2.05.2009

Welcome to the World Brody Andrew!

Wednesday, February 4th at 6:30 pm, Brody Andrew Leeds entered the world at a healthy 8 pounds and 21 inches. My sister had a quick, easy delivery and both her and my new nephew are doing great!!



Dana looking beautiful with her new little boy!




And here he is! So cute!!! When I held him, it was hard for me to believe that it was such a short time ago when my baby was that little. Wow how time flies!

Brody made number 8 in our ever growing family--but will he be the last?
I can't wait for Cooper, Cash and Brody to grow old together and be best buds-how fun that they are all with in a few months of one another.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dana and auntie Jessie!! He looks so big and healthy. What an angel. All the best to them... Especially big sister MIA!! Yay!!
Erin

Ps
Cuuuuute baby!! Cc

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jessie on being an auntie again! Tell Dana I say, "congratulations" as well. She doesn't even look like she had a baby!

Kelli :)

Courtney Smith said...

Tell Dana congrats from me! She looks great! Brody is adorable!

Sarah said...

A big congrats to everyone!! He is beautiful. :-)