9.13.2008

Hanging At Home


The boys and I have been hanging pretty close to home these past two weeks. I can't believe how fast the days go by. It's been a little too cool for our regular visits to the park, but the weather outlook is good so we hope to be back playing this week.

Big brother Dane holding Cash.

Every time I try to take a picture of Cash awake, he closes his eyes.

Snoozing...


More snoozing on Daddy



Cash, of course, spends a lot of his time sleeping. The rest of his time is spent on eating. The boy can really eat!


Our beautiful Dane.


Our beautiful Cash.



After two weeks at home with his new brother, I must say, Dane has been awesome! He's getting a bit less attention, but he is taking it very well. We are all adjusting pretty well. I hope life continues to go this smoothly. Cross your fingers...

No comments: