9.08.2008

One Week Down

Well, we made it through the first week at home. It actually went pretty well. Dane has slept through each night this week (funny how he waits until now to do that) and Cash wakes up about every 3 hours to eat. So Ross and I have been getting some sleep.


A tired Mom with her little boys.
Dane has been adjusting better than we thought he would. Although he always wants me to hold him when Cash is in my arms.


We've been trying to keep Dane's schedule as normal as possible. So, we make time to get outside and play as much as we can.



Snuggly, cuddly Cash.


Dad with his boys.

Ross and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on Thursday. He brought home these beautiful flowers and a great gift. We had a nice dinner at home with our new family of 4. Thanks Ross for 4 wonderful years together. I love you so much...

Big brother duties...Dane loves helping with Cash. And he loves to love him up with hugs and kisses. It's the sweetest thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cash is just as adorable as Dane! It looks like they are beginning to bond already...they will probably be as close as twins as they grow!! You have a beautiful family, glad all went well for you. Sally (Erin's mom)

Anonymous said...

Oh...CUTTTEE!!! I can't wait to see Cash. And I miss Jessie and Dane too. Hope to see you three soon.

Love, Celia

PS
Cool Scooter!!