9.01.2008

Introducing Cash Jordan Greenwald!


We went in Friday morning (August 29th) to be induced. The day went really well. I received my medication at around 9 am. At noon, I was dilated to 4. I asked for my epidural then and 40 minutes later, I was fully dilated and ready to push. Two pushes later, he was here.


Welcome to the world little buddy.


Cash weighed 6 lbs 15.2 oz and was measured 21 inches long.
(Dane was 6 lbs 15.6 oz and was 20 1/4 inches).



First bath in the hospital. The little guy fell asleep during his bath.




Some pictures of a proud Daddy.


Mom and Cash



All bundled up.


Auntie Dana with Cash


Grandma D. (my mom) and Cash


Cash with his Great Aunt Lori


Big 2nd cousins Megan and Hannah.


Much more to come...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, welcome to the world Baby Cash! We've been waiting and waiting for you to finally be here. You are going to just love your big brother Dane...and you already have a BFF by association, Celia. We can't wait to meet you! Tell your mommy and daddy to just CALL if they need anything..we are a hop skip and jump away.

Love,
Skooges

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you ALL! He is a cutie! I had to laugh at the pink tub...we use the EXACT same two from our kids to wash dishes when we go camping! Glad to know some things don't change...

Take naps Jessie!That's an order!
Erin's Sister, Jo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your newest addition! He is absolutely gorgeous. It sounds like you had an easy delivery and that everyone is doing well. Please give Cash a hug and kiss from me! Also, Happy belated birthday to Dane. I can't believe he's two already. I'll keep myself updated reading your blog and checking out the new pictures. Please give my love to all!
Love,
Sue