9.22.2008

Where Does the Time Go?

Well, it was another busy week at our house. Not that we even did a lot-it just seemed so busy and the days fly by. I find myself asking Ross what day it is and not believing him when he says Friday. It's crazy around here...

Dane was using the big potty a lot a few months ago. Then he lost interest. He has now found interest again. Yay us! I had to take this picture-such a big boy!!



Cash had a tubby in his little tub so of course, Dane had to have one in there too.


Lounging on the bed.


Yummy whip cream.


My Mom and I took the boys down to Stillwater to check out an apple orchard and have some lunch. The apple orchard was lame, but we still had fun. This is a picture of Dane in front of the lift bridge. He really enjoyed watching all the boats.


Just hanging out!



Babies sleeping are so beautiful and peaceful.



Ross and I became godparents to our nephew Cooper. He was baptized Sunday.


Great Grandma Danielson and Cash.


How sweet...


Listening to the story. We started attending story time at the library. Dane loves to listen to people read and especially loved this session.


Swinging his "trunk."


The teacher was reading about elephants-here she had started singing a song and asked the kids to participate. She said "can I get some little elephants up here." Dane responded with a "yeah little elephants." Then he ran up to the front. I can't believe how big he's getting. Back several months, he wouldn't consider participating. Now he will talk to anyone.

No comments: