9.01.2008

Vacation Part 2...Finally

Well, I'm finally getting around to posting the rest of our vacation pictures. I've been a bit busy...We had such a great time with all of our family. It was the perfect thing to do before bringing our new little guy into the world.


Ross and I at Lulu's Restaurant.




They had a great sand bar and fountain area for the kids to play in-nice entertainment!



Dane got a sucker at one of the souvenir shops-He decided to stick it to his face and then smile gladly for a boatload of pictures.

We took the car on the ferry from Ft. Morgan into Dauphin Island. The rain from Fay was heading in and causing choppy waters. We were the only ferry of the day. It was a vomitizing ride to say the least.



After what seemed like days in the car (really only hours) we stopped at McDonald's for food and play. Grandma (my mom) played in the playland with Dane. It was funny. They both seemed to enjoy themselves though. This is exactly what Dane needed. The poor boy did awesome being cooped up for so long.


I think this was Iowa...anyways, I took this picture for my friend Celia. She loves windmills. We missed her a lot on our vacation and were reminded of her as we passed these.


Kicking back at home with a dough nut and a movie. What a way to relax after a wonderful vacation. Thanks so much to my family for making it a trip to remember forever. You are all such amazing people-must be where I get my amazingness from. Ha Ha!

No comments: